Ratings for Dr. Jay S. Keller

He's absolutely WONDERFUL! I could not be any happier with an OB.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr Keller was amazing he was my ob for daughter number three and he tied my tubes. I delivered her a month early and had some complications after the surgery do to a reaction to a medication given before c sections my right tube came untied. This was a scary situation and Dr Keller preformed another surgery to fix the problem. I received a blood transfusion due to loosing so much blood from the tube. Dr. Keller was amazing and I would not have felt better with anyone else taking care of me threw this pregnancy I have not had great experiance with pregnancy. I was always very sick he did his best to always address my concerns and make sure I felt comfortable and I was okay. I am thankful to him for keeping me here with my girls and for bringing my third and final daughter into this world perfectly healthy at 35 weeks and 4lbs 13oz I would most definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

He was my ob with daughter #2 and was amazing. He is passionate about his job. He was very straight foward and informative during appts. When it came to delivery, he works at a different hospital than where i delivered at; he was there with 12 min when it takes atleast 15. He cares about keeping you comfortable and you and baby safe! He was so calm during delivery, he knows his job and is down to earth. I am going to miss him and his staff! If i ever have another baby, he will be my ob! I wish i could do the whole pregnancy again. He made it that enjoyable

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

dr keller is the greatest he has very good bedside manner and always explaine stuff where u can understand what he talking about. he goes out of his way to make u comfortable he did a operation on me and i had no complaints i trust this dr with my life and would recomnend him to any female for a birth to a procedure he is wonderful and if i ever needed anymore operations or test or a birth he would be the one iam so glad to have u dr keller as my dr. thank god for u

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr.Keller and his staff are wonderful. They are very nice and courtious. I had a cystectomy in April 2013 , he mananged my pain, left no concerns or questions unaddressed. Im so glad I found Dr.Keller.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

LOVE HIM!!! He ended up being the doctor that delivered my son b/c he was on call...then I could not imagine switching to any other doctor! I love him as my doctor and he is wonderful, kind and will answer all of your questions!!!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

I love Dr.Keller!! He delivered both of my children. Always answers any questions I have. I drive an hour and half for my yearly exam.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

Dr. Jay S. Keller's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Amerigroup