Ratings for Dr. Tamara E. Chittenden

I loved her too - she's actually practicing in Asheville now :)

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Best doctor ever. It's 2015 and she stopped practicing years ago but I still google her name every few months hoping she's back to practicing!!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I loved Dr. Chittenden as well!! My mom and I were talking about her today and how she was so thorough. I wish she would come back too.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

She was seriously the best doctor EVER. It's 2015 and I still haven't been able to find another doctor like her!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

i found dr. chittenden at signature health and for the first time in my 69 years i really, really loved a doctor. unbelievable trust, care, knowledge, patience, personality and all other great things doctors do not have because they are mainly important to themselves. WHERE ARE YOU DOCTOR CHITTENDEN? WE NEED YOU!!!!!!i had no idea there were so many other people who feel the same way (i read all comments)because i was teated as if i am special. WOW, what a talent in addition to being the best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr. Chittenden is the best doctor in Charlotte. If you are out there and practicing again please reveal yourself!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Chittenden is not with Signature anymore. I am still looking for her to appear. I really hope she goes back into practice - she is a remarkable doctor. She catches the smallest things.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr. Chittenden was my wife's and my PCP. We LOVED her. She moved to Signature Healthcare, a concierge practice. It costs $3,000 per year, in addition to regulary billed visits. Very expensive - geared towards very wealthy clients. http://www.signaturehealthcare.org/

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

I knew I had the right Dr. when I had some question on my first visit and she returned to the room pulled the stool up and sat back down to answer all of my questions. I so miss her. I would love to know where she is.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2010

Like others, I think the world of Dr. Chittention. Since she has left, I have been to three different doctors and get differing diagnosis, etc. I trust none. I need to find out where she is working!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Dr. Tamara E. Chittenden's Credentials

• Univ Of Vt Coll Of Med, Burlington Vt 05405 (Grad. 1998)