Ratings for Dr. Donald C. HAAS

Dr. Haas is very kind. He explains all medical issues in a language you understand. He has even consulted with my other doctors to complete an overall plan of action. I will trust him completely with my health.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

My mom came from Jamaica got gravely ill her health did not turn around until we meet Dr Haas in his Langhore Office one Monday evening that when my mom show that there was still life left in her.He is one of the most kind and gentle doctor i have ever meet during my mom sickness, he is one of the most patience person there is, and so is his staff. Today my mom is back home in Jamaica and still considered to be doing well she talks about him everyday and thank him. I would recommend him to the world best of everything Dr.Haas this is Myrtle Brammer Daughter

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

This is a great doctor. NJ's loss is PA's gain. Changed my meds for the better. Diagnosed my problems after thorough reviews. I cannot find a doctor to replace him in NJ. May have to do like some of his patients and travel to PA.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Great doctor, but has completely disappeared from this practice with no notice to patients until after his departure. What happened? No letter from the Dr or the practice - just gone. Handled terribly by all concerned - the Dr and Penn Cardiac Care.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

My husband went to Dr Haas for heart failure. Dr. Haas ordered several tests and he suspected that my husband's main ailment was his liver. He confers with the other doctors and takes his time with each visit. He explains things in language we can understand and is always willing to listen to our concerns. If it wasn't for Dr. Haas' intuition my husband would still be treated for heart failure and the liver ailment would have gone diagnosed.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Exceptional MD. Wonderful caring manner. Specializes in heart failure and has a very "can do" attitude about improving your condition which does wonders for the kind of fear and anxiety this diagnosis creates.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

An outstanding Cadiologist speciaizing in heaart failure. He has done wonders for me. In addition to Medicare I have Tricare for Life insurance.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Excellent doctor. Takes his time to explain everything. Very knowledgable and caring

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011

Dr. Donald C. HAAS's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Multiplan