Ratings for Dr. Meenu Gupta

Martha (the nurse) is very tough, always want to know what's going on in the waiting room while taking vitals. She should focus more on the pacient. I don't feel comfortable with her, she is always rushing and always makes me feel bad due to my weight. Dr. Gupta don't have much knowledge about PCOS and helping getting pregnant at the same time. She kept doing ultrasound every visit and that was it. At the end said you gotta get rid of this fat with an attitude while doing the ultrasound not professional at all! Not going back never! heavy accent, and speak too low not helpful when dealing with our health results. Only Maria is nice and Jennifer is always in the moon.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Very good first appointment, in short time all my questions were answered, intelligent is the word for her, good job my dear.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I am in medical field and I find this doctor very compassionate, she knows gyn and OB, must be in practice for long time, but best thing about her is that she took care of me as a sister or as a mother, I have not met yet anybody who can teach me how to be a good adviser, be it medical, personal or spiritual. On internet people might say things but I know and i am sure in their hearts they appreciate this doctor, who would always help them. In this era of racial and economic bias, i find her so humane and ethical, that I am unable to express in words, She is the best knowledgeable and smart and great surgeon with God given skills, and heart of gold, God bless you always, I would recommend her to my family my friends and anybody for whom I care in this life. Dr Gupta do not change, be as you are,always and help the people as you are doing now, we need more people like you in this world. You showed me that Medicine is something more than just giving medicines.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

From week 6 to week 37 I attended my apts. every 2 weeks. Dr. Gupta can be hard to understand on first listen due to an accent and when asked to repeat herself she becomes defensive - this makes communication a challenge at times and can mean missing something very important! She was aware this was my 5th child (1st time seeing her tho) and our apts were abrupt and non-informative. This is my husbands first child and he had to pro-actively engage Dr. Gupta for information as she wasn't forth coming about much. There really wasn't a relationship built because my apts lasted no more than 2 minutes (literally) every time, more time was spent with the nursing staff taking vitals (they are generally kind and helpful). On week 37 I determined that I wanted to delivery @ LIJ KATZ WOMEN'S HOSPITAL - of which Dr. Gupta is not affiliated with. I advised her of this choice and she became upset and unprofessional - explaining that she wouldn't be paid and that I was "playing games." Not good!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

I waited 45 minutes past my scheduled appointment time to see the doctor who spent about three minutes examining me and giving me an abrupt pelvic exam and Pap smear. She told me that they would call me if the results are abnormal. She gave me a prescription for a mammogram. Her receptionist said the doctor wanted to see me back in three weeks to go over the test results. I told her the doctor did not tell me that she wanted me to come back in three weeks. That she would call if the results were abnormal. The receptionist said that they do not give out results over the phone. I told her that is not what the doctor told me and that it makes no sense for me to come back just to go over my results. The receptionist was insistent that the doctor wrote this in my chart. After about five minutes of going back and forth with the receptionist she said, "Well we can't force you to come back for the follow up visit." Very unprofessional. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Shes a great doctor. She was so sweet and helpful during my whole preg. Her staff is the best, there so helpful and nice! Im very happy she delivered my first baby, and she circumsized my son really good. and she arrived to the hosp in a very quick matter Right when I was going to push. She was amazing in the delivery room!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Dr. Meenu Gupta's Credentials

• Hindi

• Indira Gandhi Med Coll, Himachal Pradesh Univ, Shimla, Hp, India (Grad. 1980)