Ratings for Dr. Susan L. Cecere

Office was clean, every one was nice, front desk Michelle helped me with paper work, MA's were really nice and Dr. Cecere was an amazing doctor. Will def use them again

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I went to The Doctors in West Caldwell for the first time, very nice place, and very clean, the treating dr was Dr Susan Cecere, I wasn't feeling well with acid reflux with pressure on the chest, she was very concern with me and told my husband to make sure that I go straight to the hospital she even called the hospital to let them know that I was on my way....she wanted to rule out the heart...she even gave me a pill and 4 baby aspirin to take just in case,...I was so pleased with her I'm going to go to her as my primary dr.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Cecere completely misdiagnosed me, probably because she spent five minutes with me (even though the waiting room was empty). She did not make eye contact and could have cared less about my condition. It was easy enough for her to refer me to a specialist and still get the full bill for a visit. I went to another doctor and within fifteen minutes was diagnosed correctly and given the correct medication. Visiting Dr. Cecere was a waste of money, time, and hope.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Susan L. Cecere's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1992)

HealthPartners