Ratings for Dr. William W. Cofield

Dr. Cofield is the best Dr. I've ever seen. He doesn't judge anything you say. He listens and he has been helping me since forever. I have a lot of stress and he is very understanding and does not ever put anyone down that I may be upset with. He's kind and considerate. I would recommend Dr. Cofield to anyone

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr. Cofiel is awesome!!! He took his time and evaluated all the information I provided him and gave me a straight-forward recommendation for treatment. He listens to me and allows me to participate in all of the decision-making for my plan of treatment. He has never once prejudged me or made me feel inferior or like I've been, or am being labeled!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Cofield is outstanding. He is caring, thoughtful, considerate, and thorough. He is also not quick to "label" which, for me, sets him apart from many other therapists. He was incredibly supportive and provided me with the effective, productive advice and perspective I needed.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. William W. Cofield's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Commercial Insurance Company