Ratings for Dr. Vardges Vandian

I saw Dr. Vandian for migraines in my fourth pregnancy. He was thorough, intelligent, and caring. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Vandain saw my husband for possible TIA and dementia. He was very easy to talk to and did not rush our visit. He scheduled test and at follow up visits he explained the test results and medications that he recommended in language easily understood. His recommended medicine is proving to be just what he needed.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

I was in the hospital 3 weeks ago with stroke like symptoms. After mris, etc. atroke was ruled out-and ms is suspected. I have been waiting for almost 3 weeks for the results of my spinal tap. Went to my appt, expecting the results and he types on his computer and says," we'll, I guess they aren't back." Dont worry(if you have ms) I will call you.". He seemed way too aloof and uninterested about why the results weren't in. It was a waste of a co pay and my time.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Dr. Vardges Vandian's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sun City West, AZ