Dr. James Chan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James Chan

Very happy with Dr. Chan's care. He is smart, knowledgeable, and explains things in such simple terms that I felt so comfortable with him. And he fixed my problem!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Chan spends time with his patients, sets realistic goals and is very honest in his approach. He is trully a personable guy. My first visit he called the next day to answer a question and to make sure I was okay! Not only is he genuine but he is extremely talented and took years off my face with a few subtle changes. He is the best I've ever seen and I sell to plastic surgeons for a living!!! I would recommend Dr. Chan to anyone and everyone a million times over. Thank you so much for giving me that extra confidence I needed!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

A great surgeon and a great person. Dr. Chan helped my daughter with a tongue laceration. She was injured on a trampoline and the emergency room did a terrible job suturing. She had a large flap that she kept biting. Dr. Chan helped re-suture and the area is perfect. He is so kind that my daughter now is no longer afraid of doctors.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

10 years ago, I had a facelift and was so happy. Everyone thought I was at least 20 years younger. I received so many compliments. Over the past year, I noticed I was starting to look old again. I live in California, and knew that Dr. Chan had moved to Portland. I recently contacted him about doing additional work. Within minutes of emailing him, I got a personal call from him. We talked for a while, and came up with a plan. I will be visiting him in Portland to have additional work done. In all the years of working with doctors, I have never met anyone as kind, and personable as Dr. Chan. I knew he was a great doctor when I met him 10 years ago, but I am convinced that he is a one of kind doctor.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I recently moved from St Louis and was referred to Dr. Chan. Turns out he has family in St Loius, and it was my dentist! I knew instantly he was a great doctor-- kind and detail oriented. Exceptional bedside manner. I am so thankful for Dr. Chan-- I know I'm in great hands.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Chan and his office are extremely professional. From the initial appointment to the consultation and treatment, the care is excellent, compassionate and high quality. I wish more doctors were like Dr. Chan. He has a great bedside manner and explains everything in a way that I understood. I've seen several doctors and while they were good, none were of the caliber of Dr. Chan. If you are seeking him for care, whether for a primary problem or a second and even third opinion, then you are simply not seeing the best! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Had a facelift with Dr. Chan and cannot be happier. Very natural looking. I get so many compliments. Thanks Dr. Chan!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I was referred by the Emergency room with a jaw fracture. Dr. Chan repaired my jaw and is very skilled. I don't have any pain and I can eat solid foods again. Truly an expert at what he does.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Excellent Doctor! Great care, office staff is professional!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Excellent Doctor. Very professional and courteous.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Dr. James Chan's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Clackamas, OR