Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth E. Damron

She was a decent doctor but knows nothing about mental illness or its effects on people. Doesn't seem to care to learn either. Staffs sweet though

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

will start seeing you for something and then all of the sudden doesn't want to treat that illness any longer and pushes patient off onto other doctors.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I find the last comment very rude. How can you attack a doctor for being as well groomed and put together as Dr.Dameron.We should all take notes.I have never waited in her office longer then 15 min.I would not want the life of a doctor,phone calls from the e.r. at all hours.Making the rounds at the hospital before you go to your office for the day.I have never been rushed out of her office or a hospital visit by her.Its our job as a patient to bring the questions and make sure they are answered in a way we understand.I feel left out as I have never heard about her vacation,where she went or about her animals and I would like to.Her office staff is also great.Knowledgeable? I chose 4 because no one knows it all and she doesnt claim to.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

What a joke! Per this entire area, they take call the rejects that no other hospitals would accept and employ them in the Illinois Valley area. This doctor care about no one but herself. She never tried to figure out a probelem, she only refers to an even bigger quack! She is there to sit in her expensive dresses and her big diamond ring and pretend to be actually utilizing the education that was undoubtibly paid for by others. She spend more time on vacation and talking about those vacations and her mutts than caring for the people who make it possible for her to be in this position. Pathetic and a true embarrassement to the medical profession!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

First Dr.Ritz is now Dr.Damron. This women would give you the shirt off her back so anyone that gives her a low rating has not really got to know her and this is your job as a patient. I have a lung problem and am disable and she does not treat me any different.Many love her.I have been with her oh I guess 5 years or better and I have never waited more then 15 min's in the office and she has never been in a hurry to rush me in and out no matter how busy she is.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

this women took me under her wing when no one else would because i didnot have insurance. did she have all the answers? No, however i am sure she has not seen all the problems. I was a learning experience however she went the extra mile and distance for me. did not turn me away without insurance or because of age or disability. she is one unique lady and spends the time with me she needs to. always makes sure i understand before she leaves. we weigh options together. doesnt get any better then that.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2009

my sibling is handicapped and Dr. Ritz seems to not care as much because of their situation. Instead of treating this patient as a human being, she seems to treat this patient as a "whatever", not as important. Does not seem to care much for the situations and puts things off until they only get worse and not treat them as she would another patient. I've made phone calls to her and she never returned my calls!! I guess she has her patients that she cares for and has her patients that are just money in the door for her.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Very nice women but is not very knowledable. I as a parent had to give her all but one Idea of where she should go with my daughters treatment. The lungs are not to be fooled around with. Emotional pain should be dealt with after the problem is fixed not mix and play with psyche part of treatment to expierment

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Always on vacation or out of the office. Office hours good for seniors not for working people.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Office is very busy - mostly geriatric. Seems a bit "not with it" -- questionable knowledge base.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2006

Dr. Elizabeth E. Damron's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1996)