Ratings for Dr. Michael X. Rohan

Dr Rohan performed very difficult back surgery on my mother in March 2012 at Newton NJ Medical Center with amazing success. She had very severe lower back pain due to slip disc and spinal stenosis and a cyst on her spine. Other doctors prescribed very dangerous and ineffective spinal steroid shots. Dr Rohan correctly analyzed and operated onthe real problems. To quote my mother "Dr Rohan gave me my life back". As her son I feel Dr Rohan is a man of integrity and skill. He is in what must be a very difficult profession pulled many ways. I speak for my mother and our entire family in saying thank you to Dr Rohan. His work has the admiration of our entire family. I would highly recommend Dr Rohan to others.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Dr. Rohan spent time getting to know not only my pain, but also the kind of work I do and other activities. He is thorough and friendly. He let's you know all the options and works WITH you in deciding what to do.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011