Ratings for Dr. Kenneth W. Carr

Is this guy still in business? Sad sorry for anyone dealing with him. I hope he gets someone like himself for his care.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Responded with distain when asked about treatment. Said he was just a family doctor and didn't know anything. (at least he was right about that) Took a copy of my CT scan and handed it to me and walked out 0f the room. Refused to recommend further treatment. Told me to go back to my old Dr.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

He was my dad's dr. for awhile. I was my dad's legal guardian for all his medical care since he was in a nursing home, which ended up being just as bad as Dr. Carr. Dr. Carr refused to give me any information about my dad's medicine or even the fact he did not treat several conditions my dad suffered from. He told me if I continued to ask questions about my dad's care he would see to it my dad would be removed from the nursing home. See to it? Why would he say something like that? He was fired by me & my dad but continued to push his will on dad at the nursing home. Shady, sneaky & not to be trusted. He has no eye contact with the people he's supposed to be helping. I hope he gets the same treatment when he gets old. He should not be a doctor for anyone. I've waited years to tell people about him. I'm so happy to see this site!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

DOES NOT FOLLOW THROUGH AND DONT PAY ATTENTION TO HIS PATIENT'S HISTORY.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

This doctor does not know what he is doing in G.I. matters. He has no bedside matters and does not follow thru with orders.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Dr. Kenneth W. Carr's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1975)

• BCBS Massachusetts