Ratings for Dr. Mark Yoffe

I have been cancer free for 10 years and remember my visits with Dr. Yoffe with graditute. He was caring, kind, considerate and compassionate. Although he is very professional, you can also talk about Florida State basketball and haircuts. I always refer him to my friends who may be in need of a good oncologist.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Been seeing Dr Yoffe for over 2 years now and have never met a doctor who cares for patients as he does. Spends all the time needed with you and never wants to rush thru an appointment. Clear concise and honest. I was very lucky to find him and he has helped me thru some very tough times and has been the very professional and caring.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

I had Hodgkins Lymphoma and Dr. Yoffe saw me through the entire process- THE BEST Oncology Doctor!! Best bed side manners, he knows what you are going through- it is not just a process, he is personable and professional. If I had to go through it all again (and I won't!!!), I would choose Yoffe again!- THANK YOU Dr. Yoffee!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Dr. Mark Yoffe's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)