Ratings for Dr. Pradeep K. Sinha

Dr. Sinha and his staff are the best in the business. You can sense this from the minute you walk in the door. They all truly care about giving the best service. And ofcourse, That would mean nothing with Dr. Sinha's incomparable skills in terms of preciseness and aesthetic judgement. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Dr. Sinha performed my rhinoplasty last summer. I noticed a small dent on my nose bridge at my post op. It turns out that this was caused by my glasses. I had not read or followed my post op directions. Dr Sinha still did my revision at no charge. You could see the pride he took in his work. He said he did not want me to have issues with the nose job I had paid for. He is a perfectionist. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

Dr. Sinha was very thorough in listening to my goals regarding my goals with Botox and fillers. He is as good as they get in Voluma injections.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr Sinha has been my doctor for close to 17 years and have just recovered from my second facelift with him (first one in 1998). I came back because of how happy I was with the first surgery. This time we did a forehead lift in addition to my eyes and neck. The look is very natural but definitely noticeable. My friends think I have lost weight and look more lively but not a single one thinks I had surgery. This is exactly what I asked for and I appreciate that Dr Sinha listens and respects my wishes. I also get Botox regularly as well as occasional Juvederm. He keeps me looking my best!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I saw Dr Sinha 4/10/15 for a consultation. He said that Botox and Juviderm would work for the areas with which I was concerned. I had the procedure done 4/28/15. During the next week I noticed a lump outside the wrinkle area. I went back and was told to massage it. Since I had not been given any print outs, I did not know to do this. I have massaged it many times and now a month later the wrinkle on the left side of my mouth is still there. There are still lines between my eyebrows where I had Botox. Dr. Sinha and his staff were very friendly and appeared to be knowledgeable.. However I am very disappointed with the results. I will not go back to Dr. Sinha.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Had rhinoplasty and had multiple complications afterwards because he broke my nose too high on the bridge, the cartilage detached from the bone, he took out too much cartilage at the end of my nose, multiple bone spurs formed from the breaks, and he misdiagnosed how to adjust the tip of my nose - causing it to be upturned and then I developed breathing problems from a swollen turbinate. He recommended a very aggressive treatment of surgically removing the turbinate, while other surgeons suggested reducing without surgically removing. Do NOT recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Sinha did a terrific job removing deep moles from my 15 year old daughter's face. He was very kind, gentle, patient and understood how scary it was receiving anesthesia at such a young age. There are no scars and my daughter has increased confidence and lost her shyness and negative self-image. There's careful and comprehensive follow-up care and he even came into the office on a Sunday afternoon before a holiday to remove her stitches within the prescribed time frame. I couldn't recommend Dr. Sinha more highly. His staff and offices, etc. are first rate as well.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Came to this doctor after a botched nose job. Had 5 consults and he was the only one that I felt was confident enough to fix my nose. Has lots of before/after photos. Just had my 3 month appointment and am very happy. Very thankful to find him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Made me wait for over 1.5 hours for scheduled appt. Waited in his office for another 30 mins., then he rushed me through. Neither doctor nor office staff was attentive.

Submitted July 25, 2010

Dr. Pradeep K. Sinha's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal