Ratings for Dr. Malia S. Warner

She's been my doctor for 9 to 10 years. Delivered my daughter and even saved my mom's life and identified a unknown disease only 50 people have and helped her get on the right medications to make her comfortable as no treatment has been found. She's always happy and ready to help you. Never thinks your crazy!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

A wonderful dr. Helped through my pregnentcy I never had to wait! She always explained everything going on what to expect and what she was doing! I am very happy and I have a happy healthy toddler

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

I absolutely hate going to doctors but a few coworkers recommended going to her so I thought I would try it out. She was great. She is my doctor and my 5 month old son's dr. She also delivered him! I would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Went to this Dr. & was hoping to get some help, but didn't. She tried to get me to let her take extra tests for things I didn't even need (I know this because another doctor told me that I didn't need it,& then helped me). Every time I have been to her, she doesn't seem to be "up to date" with some of the medical treatments offered now, so when I ask her about something, she says she hasn't heard of it. All I have ever gotten from her is a medical bill for nothing. If you have something simple, like flu etc. she is fine, but not good with anything complicated. For these types of things,I would suggest going to a doctor in a larger city where at least they might keep each other informed about newer procedures.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Dr. Malia S. Warner's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Top Hospitals in Holton, KS