Ratings for Dr. Steve M. Walsh

Love this office. Always makes me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

My first experience was okay, but lots of irrelevant talking, and misinformation spread. So then this happened. I needed work done on my two front teeth, I needed composite fillings redone on one badly and the other we were going to match the same color. My appt was only set for ONE tooth, which really upset me, because the scheduling girl told me we could do it that day, but it was cutting it too close to their lunch time so the doctor said not today, even though it took 30 minutes for one tooth, with all the equipment out it would've been a quick fix for the other easy tooth.So then when we were done, I was SHOCKED! Not only did my teeth not match colors, he rounded out my fake tooth, it didn't match my real tooth next to it, which looked squared. So he did a very poor job with the underside of the tooth going from fat to thin, when teeth are not shaped that way. It looked as if someone chipped the squared corner of my "new tooth".It has ridges on it also, so its not smooth, like a wrinkled tooth is how id describe it. My best friend is a dental hygienist out of state and said it was a terrible job, bluntly. To NOT go back. So i tried to call the office and talk about it, and no one would talk to us about it. I was expecting a call from the dentist himself asking when I could come in so we can take another look at what my problems with my tooth was, how can he fix it, you know, all I got was a letter in the mail with my x Rays, so I got kicked from the office for not liking the work he did. I am a paying customer, and he did a very awful job and wouldn't correct it! I would never recommend someone to this office if thats the way he treats patients. The staff said the dentist won't ever get on the phone either, something sounds really fishy about this guy and the way he runs his business. I am shocked!

Submitted June 3, 2015

In this economy i don't need any bad reflection on my credit. However after visiting Dr. Walsh and presenting them with my insurance card, I get a bill 3 weeks later saying I owed them them amount of my visit. Turns out they did not put my insurance into their computer and by the time they did my insurursnce had expired therefore they put this small amount on my credit for collections. Really, do u not make enough money that u could call me before u put this on my credit! Pathetic! Only would a dentist in Asheboro be so ignorant and greedy! How about getting a staff that pays attention to their job requirements instead of making your patients suffer! Pathetic!!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

made a sorry bridge and refused to refund my money.Had to pay to get another dentist to do over.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

He's been my family dentist for years. We've had crowns, bridges and fillings done over the last 20+ years. Great staff, excellent dentist!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

not worth 2 cents for making fixed bridges.Allows help to do the work he should do.I had to pay to have another dentist do the work over.Would not refund my money!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011