Dr. Peter R. Straub

Ratings for Dr. Peter R. Straub

Dr. Peter Straub is the worst dentist and bedside manner. Staff even kept apologizing for his rudeness and saying people complain about him all the time. I totally believe that. I was hoping to find a dentist to take care of all my needs but I would rather loose a tooth than endure another encounter with Dr. Straub. He doesn't care about his patients whatsoever! Staff was so nice and I saw Dr Straub degrading his own staff right in front of me. Poor girls.

Submitted March 31, 2017

very skilled, caring made me feel comfortable, . had a lot of experience and cares about his work. he extracted multiple teeth and I never had any problems.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

DO NOT GO TO DR. STRAUB. He is the worst dentist I have ever met. Rude to me. Rude to the dental hygienist. Sarcastic. Short tempered. Just downright obnoxious. Told me I had several cavities. He is not going anywhere near my teeth again. Terrible person.

Submitted September 23, 2016

dr. straub gets right to the point and works very efficiently to get your dental care problem fixed right away, went with a severe toothache and he did the best job at extracting my tooth . thanks !!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

he is the worst dentist i hv ever seen. he samething happened to me his work didn't last it all fell out. i hate him and wouldn't let my worst enemy use him

Submitted February 16, 2015

I trusted Dr Straub in his recommendations for the extent of dental work I needed. Within two years all my $2000.00 in dental work fell out resulting in the requirement options of a partial denture or a bridge.... His work is lower than poor! In my opinion he shouldn't even be allowed to practice!

Submitted August 17, 2014

Very rude rude to staff. Arrogant not very gentle will not return to Aspen to see Dr Straub!!!

Submitted April 4, 2014