Ratings for Dr. Adam H. Madison

I have been a patient for many years. Dr. Madison is very knowledgable, continually learning new and innovative ways to keep your eyes healthy. The equipment he has is top notch, first-rate - do your homework. With macula degeneration in my family history, I take eye care extremely seriously. I trust Dr Madison. (My mom, diagnosed with MG at 55, will be visiting from NJ this summer and I want Dr. Madison to see her). Oh, and my husband is a diabetic and goes to this practice as well.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Had to wait over 45 min to be seen. felt rushed. doctor had very bad breath. Frame selection was not that good.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

I'm honestly shocked by these poor reviews. Dr. Adam is the greatest! By far, the best, most caring, thorough, and knowledgeable optometrist I have ever been to. He goes out of his way to address your concerns and make you feel comfortable, and takes time to explain any diagnosis. I have seen him both for medical eye issues and glasses/contacts. I ripped my trial pair of contacts several times and he replaced them at no charge. Prices are extremely reasonable and the office staff is just great! So friendly and helpful and always try to squeeze you in the same day if you have an issue. Love this entire practice. They really care about their patients.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Doctor was not that friendly . Staff seemed uninterested. Frame selection was poor, show room was dirty.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

We have been going here for 3 or 4 years. Never had any problems with making a timely appt., wait time, service or anything. I would recommend and certainly don't have any reason to search for a new Dr. And we have state health insurance and typically you are treated a little less, but not here!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Beware. They will perform a service you did not request and then charge you for it. I requested an annual eye exam(my 1st ever) & they also did a contact lens exam & charged me $80 for it. Although they agree there was clearly a misunderstanding they don't care. They were completely unwilling to make things right. Basically they got their money & I got screwed.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011