Ratings for Dr. Jeff I. Miller

One of the best DR's I have been to. The wait was reasonable , the receptionist was extremely polite and made me feel welcome . The efficiency when I saw the Dr was excellent. He treated my feet and now I am pain free for the first time in a long time. I would put Dr Miller at the top of my list ! A+++

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Wait is typical to any office. Longer than you want to be there. The one secretary is quite efficient and can handle all that needs to be done. They are more homey than business like and I feel like I am being treated by a small town doc who would be a friend outside of the office.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

This office is closed and open and odd hours. The secretary seems to 'run' the office at home and on the road. I would not recommend this office to anyone. It's small, very difficult to talk to someone. They always have to call you back and when they do, you hear kids screaming like shes at home or in a car. Just not professional.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr. Jeff I. Miller's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Collinsville, IL