Ratings for Dr. Michael N. Maurice

Dr. Maurice has been my primary doctor through two pregnancies and various gynecological issues. He has been the most wonderful doctor. He is very personable, respectful, has a wonderful nurse and is very knowledgeable. I trust him completely. I wish he could be my regular doctor for everything :)

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. Maurice is fantastic!! After years of seeing a General Practice doc. for my fem. exams I made an appointment with Dr. Maurice. My mens. cycles were terrible, he recomended an ablasion, which he did. Best health choice I ever made, next to quitting smoking! He is very personable and knowledgable, speaks with authority without 'talking down' to me--LOVE THAT!! Also, his nurse has the most wonderful professional manner! It's like visiting with a big sister who takes care of all the details.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Dr. Maurice is extremely punctual and best of all, knowledgeable. He assited me with Clomid use and now through a blighted ovum. He is extremely professional, yet suuportive enough to personally call with lab results. Thank you Dr. Maurice!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2006

Been seeing Dr. Maurice for 2 years, our experiece started when I experience a miscarriage. He & staff were very supportive. Saw me through fertility meds, had a viable pregnancy because of it, now have my son (5 months old) and almost thought of naming my son after him. He is one of the best doctos I have ever seen. So passionate and caring about his work. I wish he could be my regular doctor also!! We need more like you Mike! Thanks for all you have done for me and my husband, and now our son :)

flag | Submitted March 1, 2006

Dr. Michael N. Maurice's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1997)

GHI