Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Greenberg

One of the best doctors I have ever been to. He cares about his patients. His employee Catherine is not to helpful.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

Very good and knowledgeable doctor. Listens and talks with his patients. I would recommend to anyone. Does not prescribe unnecessary tests.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

This doctor was the worst. I had several conditions - anemia, fibroids, etc. My hemoglobin was very low (below 6, ) he told me to take iron pills. Every doctor I consulted afterwards told me I should have had a blood transfusion and that they would have insisted on it! After getting my results regarding fibroids, he pronounced that I would most likely not be able to have children, I could get pregnant, but not carry to terms. I checked with my gyno and gyno-surgeon - they said otherwise. I also had abnormal mammograms. He told me the cells were pre-cancerous. My doctors said otherwise and when the cells were removed further proved not cancerous or containing "atypica", a marker for pre-cancerous cells. His bedside manner is awful. I would not recommend him for treatment. I intend to write to UnitedHealth Care to take him off their list.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

Dr. Michael L. Greenberg's Credentials

• Moscow University (Grad. 1992)