Ratings for Dr. Daniel A. Scher

Dr. Scher did my (then 11 month old) daughter's ear-tubes in January 2013. I was terrified about the surgery but he did a fantastic job. His entire surgical staff were so kind and treated us very well. It's not easy having your baby go through surgery, but Dr. Scher and his staff made the experience so much better. I myself now have some sinus issues and there is no other ENT I would visit.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

I love Dr Scher... He did surery on my nose and tonsils and he is amazing... He is so kind and answered all my questions... He is really wonderful and I have never had a better doctor...

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

He is one of the nicest doctors I have ever met. He is kind and willing to listen to any question no matter how unimportant it may seem. Overall he is a great guy and I will keep refering others to see him. FYI he is super good looking.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

I absolutely ADORE Dr. Scher!! He is knowledgeable and is so kind and reassuring. He operated on me in April and did such a fantastic job. He is always receptive to incessant questions and never makes you feel as though you are wasting his time. Highly recommend him and his team!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Very Knowledgeable and Nice. I Never felt rushed and all my questions are always answered. The staff is great and very little wait, if any at all

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Dr. Daniel A. Scher's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1998)