Ratings for Dr. William E. Osborne

Dr Osborne has taken so much time with me when I've asked him questions about my pregnancy and my particular situation. He acted as if he would stay all day if I kept asking questions -no rush. He also never made me feel like a question was silly or irrelevant. Great doc. Can't wait for him to deliver me!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Osborne for 12 years. He has treated me for ovarian cysts and through 3 pregnancies. He truly saved my fertility during one of my surgeries prior to having my children. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this kind man. He is smart, nice and so patient. I never feel rushed and can tell him anything. He is such an asset to Savannah!!!! I will never see another gynecologist....until he retires.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I cant imagine anyone saying Dr Osborne was anything less than wonderful. He's such a kind and soft spoken doctor, he helped me through something difficult in my pregnancy and he managed to make me feel completely okay even though I was not. He has an excellent bedside manner, he takes his time at every appointment and I've never felt rushed... he listens and he explains. I can say honestly that I've never been to a better doctor and it's a shame he only practices OBGYN, I'd go to him with everything if I could. Never hesitate, Dr Osborne is the best!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

I was very nervous when I first met Dr. Osborne. My previous doctor had up and left town, so I was suddenly in the market for a new doc. On top of that, I was dealing with questions and lingering grief from a recent miscarriage. But Dr. Osborne put me at ease immediately. He was sympathetic, professional, compassionate, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

not a great bedside manner, doctor rushed in ....spent very little time with me

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

AMAZING DR. I wanted to do an all natural birth without inducing, or any pain killers. He was very honest and said not all women can do that, but we can give it a shot...I told him that I did not support inducing unless it was an medical emergency he was very supportive and totally agreed with me, told me he would let me go as long as I wanted to without inducing, as long as I went for all the check ups 2 times a week. He is very supportive and gentle, answers all questions he is not a pill pusher. In turn I was able to do the natural birth expect for a couple drops of pitocin when my labor staled out...One of the best doctors I have ever had in my life...

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

He is a wonderful doctor. Always willing to answer your questions, make you feel at ease even when you are very nervous during pregnancy. I feel very lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

He is a very nice doctor, who is as gentle as a OBGYN can be, if you ask questions he will give you the time of day and take his time to explain things to you.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

The office must be so efficient because even when I show up 15-20 minutes early, they always see me right away. Choosing Dr. Osborne was the best decision I ever made. He helps me feel like my insecurities are relatable so that I can feel comfortable talking openly with him about my questions. Before I was pregnant, one doctor (not an OB) told me there was nothing I could take for my acne, so when I saw him after getting pregnant, he saw the acne getting really bad and immediately wrote a prescription. I didn't ask about my acne because of what the other doctor said, but he didn't need for me to, and that is what I personally need from a doctor, someone who strives to sympathize with my needs and doesn't wait for me to specifically come out with questions. He's a doctor who tries to work with his patients.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

Dr. William E. Osborne's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1988)

Amerigroup