Ratings for Dr. Chadwick V. Thomas

I had a tumor in my thyroid that was causing hyperthyroidism. With a family history and friends with thyroid cancer, I was concerned that mine could be cancerous despite the clear biopsy. Dr. Thomas was very kind and understanding of my fears. We did a complete thyroidectomy. After surgery my pain level was as expected. He gave adequate medication to relieve the pain. He checked in on me often. I AMAZINGLY did not have ANY hoarseness!! That is almost unheard of with thyroidectomy. My scar is barely visible and I have a tendency to scar bad. This surgeon has a great hand and takes great pride in his work. He takes the time to really listen to you and not just look at machines or reports. He has earned my trust and respect. I would highly recommend him to others. My best friend had her thyroidectomy with him also and is who recommended him to me. Bottom line....great surgeon, great staff.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Chadwick V. Thomas's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Commercial Insurance Company