Ratings for Dr. Howard S. Gottlieb

He was late, after saying my eye exam would cost $99 it ended up costing $198. Telling me after he had dilated my eyes. His employees are rude, will lie to you about cost and push their frames and contract sense business which are extremely high in price. This guy is a con artist, quack Dr who is only concerned with stealing as much money from you in the shortest time allowed. Avoid him at ALL costs. Much better to go to Costco.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Went to Dr. Gottlieb for a routine eye exam. The Dr. spent roughly ten minutes with me, plowed through the exam, asked me how well I could see with each adjustment, and a few times answered for me. He gave me my prescription and I got glasses elsewhere. After receiving the glasses I realized my prescription wasn't quite strong enough. I made the mistake of letting them know I was getting frames elsewhere before taking the eye exam and I suspect he didn't bother doing his job properly because I was not buying my glasses from him.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013