Ratings for Dr. Joseph B. Luna

He has horrible bedside manner treats you ss if your wasting his time by coming in

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

I have never met a Predication that did not interact with a precious baby. He seems bored and very uninterested in anything you say.... then he mumbles so much when he speaks... his boring flat voice. I am the GRANDMA to the patient watching my daughter try to communicate with that man was UNBEARABLE!!! HIS FIRED!!!! COULD YOU KEEP IT DOWN I'M BUSY BEING BORING. I say GOOD DAY.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Worst pediatrician ever! Acts like he doesn't even like kids. He gave my son medication and didn't even explain what it was for or what he was diagnosis with. Then I called a few days later to make an appointment for my other child that had the same symptoms as his brother. The doctor couldn't see him and wouldn't even call him in a prescription. I would rather take my kids to Hope Urgent care then to deal with Dr Luna ever again.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Dr. Luna is very rude to say the least. Very disappointed. He took no time at all to get to know my children, didn't even look them in the eye. He made me, and my husband feel very uncomfortable, with a poor bedside manor. I would never recomend him to anyone I know. If your not as smart as him or another doctor you are below him, and he pretty much lets you know it. He seems like the type who doesn't enjoy his job/kids and that you are a thorn in his side. If your looking for a kind, passionate doctor "Dr.Luna" is NOT the doctor you want.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr. Luna has a dry sense of humor. I've been able to reach him directly on a holiday weekend. He really seams to care about the kids which is great. As for us adults he is very direct and to the point with questions/answers.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Not very interested in creating friendly patient relationship. Made me feel that our medicaid was a financial burden.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Dr. Luna is wonderful! I went from a horrible ped in grand blanc and found wonderful Dr. Luna. he isnt cold. he's down to Earth! he talks to kids normally, he doesnt do the fake baby talk stuff. he gets down to the point. he knows exactly the courses of action for ailments and illness and immediately acts on them. you can get your child in anytime! he is absolutely non judgemental to heavily tattooed mommies (which i've encountered before) I adore dr luna. and my baby Dita wants to go see Dr. Luna for every little bandaid and booboo imaginable now :)great dr.! if i move 40 mile away we still go see Dr Luna in Davison. (coming from a hard to please mother of one little princess)

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Dr Luna has been my daughter's doctor for 8 years. He is very good at finding out what the issue really is and how the issue and be resolved. When I first took my daughter to him she was one years old and was having several UTI's, he was able to pin point what the problem was the first time he seen her and the treatment he gave her worked and she has not had a UTI since. His office staff our very helpfull and loving. When I tell my daughter she has to go to the doctor she always makes a point to ask if it's Dr. Luna because she only likes to see him and no one else.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Very good with disabled children. Very knowledgeable. He is great with my son and always willing to see on a moments notice. He is even willing to come in on his off days and has given out his home number and his cell number to calm my nerves after my sons surgeries.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Dr. Luna is direct and to the point but he cares very much for his patients. He is easily reachable during the off hours even giving his personal cell number. He can be a bit cold but that is out weighed by his outstanding skills. His office staff is top notch. I couldn't ask for more in a doc. He does not seem to prescribe unneeded antibiotics. He if anything can be overly cautious when it comes to his patients.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Dr. Joseph B. Luna's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1996)

Delta Dental