Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Casebolt

I had multiple inguinal hernias repaired over a three year period by DR MARK CASEBOLT over time some mesh Transitioned and my body rejected some and I had to have more surgeries Dr Casebolt was wonderful at first but over time he tired of me and ignored my complaints he stopped listening all together . He was more concerned with HIS own Medical problems when we were suppose to be reviewing a CT SCAN he had ordered because of more possible mesh rejection , I kept 2 appointments with him to review the CT Scan we NEVER looked at it at either appointment and he denied I was having trouble and even went so far as to tell me I had no mesh from previous surgery which was an out right lie . To DATE DR MARK CASEBOLThas not reviewed my CT SCAN . And he referred me out to gastrointerologist .My wife and both felt that he was giving me the brush off . When things get tough for DR MARK CASEBOLT he turns his back on you . BE Careful .

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

I am a 29 yr old male and Dr. Casebolt performed bilateral laparoscopic inguinal hernia surgery on me. I had minimal bruising post surgery and was able to walk the first day, it takes some time before walking longer distances, but my experience was great. Six days after my surgery I was able to cease taking the pain medications I had been prescribed. Dr. Casebolt spent plenty of time with me answering my questions and I was able to schedule surgery within one week of first seeing him. This was an out-patient procedure and my overall recovery time was around 1 to 2 weeks. I would highly recommend Dr. Casebolt for the same procedure.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Mark A. Casebolt's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)