Ratings for Dr. Vicki L. Stone

Dr. Stone was my husband's podiatrist and I immediately went to her for a couple of foot problems. She was punctual, knew exactly what to do, we discussed other treatment options, she did the work and my feet feel so much better already. I will go back to her for further treatment when the time comes.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Going to see Dr Stone this last week, refereed by a friend, was a delight and so very beneficial. I had been having issues with the shoes I was getting for the arch support I needed. I was not able to find anything that really helped and was also comfortable. Dr. Stone was very helpful in helping me find a great pair of orthopedic shoes and the cost for everything was awesome. She really knows this stuff, Thanks!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

This doctor expected to be paid for a service she did not provide. I feel she has very little integrity. I saw her once, would not see her again, and would not recommend her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

This podiatrist did not listen to my needs. She would not explain her procedures or how the orthotic process worked, even when I asked specific questions. She told me that it didn't matter if the orthotics worked for me or not and that I would have to pay up front. She was very rude about this. She kept me coming back for 'refittings' (4 times after receiving the orthotics) The orthotics never worked, but I had to pay for a LOT of co-pays in addition to the expensive orthotics and had to take time off work multiple times. She kept trying to upsell me on more orthotics and some ugly shoes in her office. She was late to more than one appt that SHE had rescheduled for herconvenience. I saw her be rude to her staff when she was late. I went to a different podiatrist and he said that the orthotics she made didn't work because they were wrong for my feet. He made new ones and they work great. I do not think that Vicki Stone knows what she is doing. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Vicki L. Stone's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1990)