Ratings for Dr. Jane M. Peters

Dr. Peters was more than an hour late for my appointment. She was rude, dismissive, and brushed off my concerns, telling me I was likely experiencing premenopausal symptoms...at 33. Then, after an ultrasound revealed an ovarian cyst, she told me that it was endometriosis and essentially my fault. She was going to schedule me for surgery, but my distrust made me decide to get a second opinion. Turns out it was a functional cyst that went away on its own, and was the likely cause of the menstrual irregularities I'd gone to see her about in the first place. Would NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

My doctor was off duty when i had to deliver of my little girl and Dr. Peters was on-call so she had to take care of me that morning and through out my delivery. The nurses and everyone was nice but i personally didn't like Dr. Peters. She never spoke with me but communicated with the nurses only. I was almost 12 hours in labor with about only 3cm dilation and i wanted to deliver vaginally but i got no encouragement from her. She rather insisted on C-section because i had a previous C-section and she didn't seem happy working on me. She was very straight forward to whatever point she wanted to put across and took no second opinions from myself and my husband. My experience with her was so cold and not nice. I cannot tell if that was how she's always been since it was my first time meeting her or prolly she was having a bad day. May be she is a good person and experiencing her again may prove so.... not too sure though.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Jane M. Peters's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sioux Falls, SD