Ratings for Dr. William L. KOCH

I recently had a great deal of dental work done by Dr. Koch and I couldn't be happier. He makes visits fun and I have much less anxiety about going to the dentist now. His staff is great too. They really made me feel relaxed. My smile looks 1000% better!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

AWFUL! Dr. Koch is very unprofessional and insensitive. During my "consultation" he came into the office with a photography camera and immediately started taking random pictures of me without explaining why (I'm very insecure and have major anxiety with dentists due to previous bad experiences). I expressed that I was not comfortable with this process and he gave me hard time and became very moody, with a curt response. He then started to examine my mouth, poking an prodding, he poked the top of a crown, where my gums have started receding, so it hurt, and I flinched. He then became very agitated and told me "Yea this isn't gonna work out, I suggest you find another office to go to" and then basically kicked me out. I was utterly dumbfounded!! DO NOT GO HERE. His bedside manner is terrible, very insensitive and unprofessional. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Excellent. I've had lots of dental work across the several states I've worked in and I'm very particular about all medical care. My dad and husband also both go to Dr. Koch. Prior to Dr. Koch you'd have had to drag my dad kicking all the way. But now he also raves about his dentist!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Ill-tempered Dr Koch made the whole experience miserable. Do not go - find someone else.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Dr Koch has been my dentist for over 15 years. He is a great dentist! He has a great personality and treats his patients well. I used to loathe going to dental appointments but he has changed all that. He is an example of how dentists should be.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011