Dr. Benjamin S. Ramirez

Ratings for Dr. Benjamin S. Ramirez

Don't send your kids here unless your don't care about there health! Horrible Dr!!! Mis diagnosed my child with pneumonia 2 times never had him check for asthma or anything!! Needless to say we do not see him anymore!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I am right with the last person that commented. My son has been with Dr. Ramirez for 9 years and we love Dr. Ben, but Alisa that schedules the appointments has become increasingly rude and very difficult to deal with. I have also had trouble getting my son in when he is sick and Alisa takes on the attitude of "oh well." I have been very happy for about 8 of the last 9 years but am now considering finding a new pediatrician.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

Dr was my pediatrician and I was so excited to take my son to him as well. By the tome my son was 15 months old we had left his office. They would not are my son unless he had a fever. His scheduler OS very rude. You can not reschedule an appointment. I was severely disappointed. Loved Dr Ramirez but I couldn't get past the staff.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

He was very good with my kids when they came in for healthy visits. We called in to make an appt for my son who was sick and we were told that he would not see him because there was cold going around and that was his symptoms. Less than a few days later he was in the hospital with a very bad uper respitory infection which ended up being very severe. Needless to say we don't see him anymore.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

Dr. Ramirez was my children's doctor, and now he's my grandchildren's doctor! He has always erred on the side of caution, will not prescribe antiboditics willy nilly-only when needed. He will refer you to a specialist if he deems it necessary. He has an excellent manner with parents and children. If he's accepting new patients, you should consult with him for your children. Staff are very knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Always helpful and available. Many times we have had to call after hours and he promptly got back with us with the necessary information to get our son help. Very nice and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

My sons started seeing Doctor when he was first starting out. He was a wonderful doctor and very caring. We kept Dr Rameriz until my sons outgrew him!! Very helpful with my older son who grow up with ADHD.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Nice, kindly, old gentlemen. Not very current on new things, but good with kids. Healthy kid go with him, a kid that is sick alot should go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2006

Dr. Benjamin S. Ramirez's Credentials

• Mi State Univ Coll Of Human Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1979)

Great West