Ratings for Dr. Habib K. Akrawi

I wouldn't go anywhere else. Dr Akrawi is great I love that he doesn't push meds on use. He also make us feel very comfortable. When we lost are blue cross and went on state insurance we continued to receive the same great care.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

The girls in the front are terrible.... dr akrawi is great and gets to know the children very well and spends lots of time with you when needed.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Have been seeing Dr Akrawi for my child for 5.5 years and besides being the best peds Dr. (per the peds nurses) at the hospital I work at, he knows kids very well and has always correctly diagnosed my child. Very knowelegeable, yet will refer out if needed.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Dr Akrawi has been pediatrician to all 3 of our children for the past 13 years and is truly the best! Two of my children have special needs, health conditions and he has always been not only available, supportive but also very kind, affectionate and an inspiration to them. His nurse Kim is awesome...they are professional, caring, prompt and personal. And Dr. Akrawi personally returns after hours calls quickly, goes the extra mile! We are grateful, happy to have had him for our pediatrician....Highly recommend him, you will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

I've never had a doctor i would trust more than Dr.Akrawi.He doesnt hesitate with answers but doesnt jump the gun eaither. when he speaks you hear his knowledge and trust in him. If I ever had to take my daughter else where I dont think there is another doctor to compare.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

great dr. always on call there when you need him, would rather see parents use usefull home remedies on their children rather than push prescription medicine. our childrens pediatrician for 10 years. he is one of a kind!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

For almost 9 years, Dr. Akrawi has been consistently a thorough, reliable, and friendly pediatrician. Even when he is very busy, he never makes you feel rushed. He is always caring with the children, and explains well whenever questions arise. I have recommended him to other parents, and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

We have had many medical problems with my daughter and saw Dr. Akrai almost daily for months. He called us after hours to see how we were doing and gave us his home phone number. He is knowlegdeable and very dedicated to his patients. I have since moved and will drive 30 minutes so that he can see my new baby too. He is over cautious, which every mom can appreciate. He didn't ignore any small symptom but took every precaution to make sure that my daughter's needs were met. He is also well connected with specialists and can get you right in. Although I hope for no more medical emergeincies, I will not leave Dr. Akrawi just in case.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2008

We ended up in the ER as he didn't take into account my description of my child's symptoms. Before he had always directed us to go to Hurley Medical Center for problems on off hours, now that he takes call at Genesys Regional Medical Center he requests that you go there instead. This I find confusing as Hurley handles much more complex cases with its ped. intensive care unit.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007

nice, good with kids, at the end of the day you wait up to a hour

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Dr. Habib K. Akrawi's Credentials

• Univ Of Mosul, Coll Of Med, Mosul, Iraq (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Grand Blanc, MI