Ratings for Dr. Hanya H. Bluestone

I have been seeing Hanya for nine years. She is compassionate, direct, knowledgeable, and will advocate for you whenever necessary. She has been immensely helpful.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Been goin to hanya for an average of 3 years .. and is definitely: comforting,compromising,honest,etc; . .And always happens to be there for me just in a nick of time when I need help . . She has always been a great guide to me & truly understands me better than myself . .Her guidance has meant so much to me. .

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

I saw Hanya for both individual and couples therapy and cannot say enough good things about her. She is caring but direct and when my partner and I realized all the therapy in the world would not be enough, helped us break up with our dignity and friendship intact. I doubt I will ever find such a committed, helpful therapist again.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Dr. Hanya H. Bluestone's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Hanya Bluestone, Ph.D. is a clinical and forensic psychologist with over 25 years of experience evaluating and treating children, teens and adults.

• English