Ratings for Dr. Naresh K. Kinra

I have been taking my children to Dr. Kinra since they were born (16 years) He has correctly diagnosed both of my kids every time. When I call it is more like calling friends than a doctors office. I just tell them my first name and they know exactly who I am. Over the years, they have worked with me on weekends and evenings as needed. I would not take my children anywhere else. I truly trust them(Doctor and Staff) with their (my children) lives.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

my family has been going to dr. kinra since i was a baby. now i take my son. he is always very thurough and makes sure all of our questions are answered before we leave. i couldn't recommend a better doctor!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Insolent and unfeeling. Thinks everything is a throat infection. If he has prescribed your chiled amoxicilin then you might want to get a secong opinion, because that's all he ever does.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

This office is great. Dr Kinra and his entire staff have always been wonderful with my two small children. Doctor addresses all of my questions and asks me at every visit what questions i have for him. Strongly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2007

Failed to recognize a grapefruit-sized tumor on my pelvic bone in 1990, when I was 7 years old. Thought pain was due to "muscle spasms." Condition later diagnosed in 1991 as Ewing's Sarcoma, a bone cancer. Only discovered upon going to ER for what he thought might be appendicitis. First of two similar incidents. Maybe due to Dr. Kinra's inability to take mothers' concerns seriously. Also, he did not attend any of the meetings during my treatment, scheduled by my doctors to determine prognosis. An embarassment to the field.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

I saw Dr. Kinra for years and found him very kind, helpful, and reassuring.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

Been taking my children and grandchildren to Dr. Kinra for over 25 years. He is an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2006

An arrogant jerk. Does not explain things. Treats you like a fool. Never go there ever again. He prefers healthy children. Children that are sick alot are referred to other doctors. Seems like he is hard of for money.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2006

Dr. Naresh K. Kinra's Credentials

• Med Coll, Guru Nanak Dev Univ, Amritsar, Punjab, India (Grad. 1971)

Providence