Ratings for Dr. Dana S. Balderrama

I wished I'd seen these reviews before I made an appointment with this quack. Arrogant, rude, loud and condescending only starts to describe this person. I would never call this idiot a doctor. He must have skipped out for his class for bed side manners and patient confidentiality. Made me feel like I was wasting his time but he was actually a waste of my time. My consultation appointment was held in a room near the reception area with an open door. My husband and everyone else , in the reception area, was able to hear every word during my appointment. I think he must have studied medicine from Hugh Laurie on the TV series "HOUSE".

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I have nothing bad to say about this doctor. He was very nice and straight forward.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Balderrama is the worst doctor I've ever been to. He was rude arrogant and incompetent. He was uncaring and made me feel as though I was wasting his time. I've since been to another doctor, who wasn't surprised at my treatment by quack Balderrama. I will require surgery to fix my injured hand. I wish I could contact Medicare so they wouldn't pay him!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

Worst doctor I have ever seen. Was referred by a doctor that did surgery on my hand and something went awry. He never even looked at my hand before telling me he couldn't help me. Luckily I made a trip to Phoenix or else I would have had a hand that didn't work.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Dr. B is very helpful and full of information. I have seen him more than once and will continue to do so based on my experiences so far.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

Dr. Dana S. Balderrama's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Assurant