Ratings for Dr. Bruce W. Troutman

Seemed very cold and not easy to confine in for help. Just kind of sat there. Just sent myself and my son for blood work and dismissed us. Not very personable

flag | Submitted May 23, 2009

This doctor nearly killed my brother. My brother was having a heart attack- had been in bad health for some time- and could not get any help from the doctor. I called the doctor to talk to him- his office staff relayed a message to me from the doctor saying that my brother was "just crazy because he thinks he's dying from a heart condition. He just needs to go to his psychiatrist and get more psych medication." I informed the staff person that my brother was very, very ill physically and that they could expect a lawsuit WHEN he died from a heart attack because that was going to happen soon. Doctor reluctantly ordered blood test to see if my brother was having a heart attack AND HE WAS. He had several heart stents put in less than a week after I called the doctor. My brother also reported that this doctor was consistently rude to him.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

This guy is awful. Every time I went to see him, he would tell me what was wrong and then do nothing about it. I asked to write a script for an ongoing skin condition I had. He said I had to have a flare up before he could write the script. I know he wanted the office visit through my insurance plus my co- pay. I had difficulty every time I saw him. I would not refer him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

I think this Dr is awesome, If it was not for him no telling what conditionmy health would be in

flag | Submitted November 1, 2006

Very knowledgable, but refused to do anything. Sent me to the ER. Told me that he doesn't usually see Total Health Care patients since the capitation isn't enough. I guess its easier to collect to money and not provide any patient care.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2006

Dr. Bruce W. Troutman's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Ecoh