Ratings for Dr. Samuel C. D'Arco

Had the best experience. I was put on their waiting list and was called as soon as a opening became available. I was grateful because I was in such pain. Loved this office!!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Wonderful staff, beautiful office, and excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Simply The best dental surgeon inAugusta...no pain and office followed up.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I was impressed with the staff and Dr. D'arco...at first. The day of my extractions, I didn't see or get to talk to him at all. I wasn't given a follow up either, as soon as I woke; I was wheeled out. I had no clue what was done to me. Apparently had bone cut and didnt know it. Found out from my orthodontist! Everytime I have questions, I feel like I'm getting pushed off the phone like they don't have time. I know they are busy but that is no way to treat a patient. I feel like I wasn't really properly prepared for a lot of things. They do have good sides, but I wouldn't feel comfortable if I had to go back.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr Darco is very pleasant and I put me at ease due to my nervousness . I have experienced three other oral surgeon , but he is the best in Augusta. Thanks to him and his wonderful staff I will always refer my friends and others to him.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

I was really nervous about getting my tooth out because I had a bad experience with another dentist in the past, but Dr. D' Arco put me at ease with his humor and compassion. He did a wonderful job extracting my tooth. It was very quick and painless. I didn't even experience any pain after the surgery. I would go back to him again if I had to get another tooth out and I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

I've had two tooth extractions by Dr. D'Arco and it has been a very pleasant experience. His staff is very nice and he makes your experience as pain free as possible. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010