Ratings for Dr. Melissa H. Hammond

Dr. Hammond is a caring and communicative professional. I highly recommend her and Center for Sight.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Hammond at Center For Sight! My eye exams are always very thorough and she takes the time to answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr Hammond is an excellent Dr, she cares about her patients and answers any and all questions. I have recommended several people to her and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Hammond does an excellent job diagnosing, explaining things, and answering questions. The lenses and contacts she prescribes are perfect.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Hammond for over 7 years and I highly recommend her. She is very pleasant and is always attentive to my needs. She takes the time to answer all my questions. Dr. Hammond always remembers me from year to year. Her assistants are friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

DR. Hammond is always a pleasure to see. Such a great personality and so perfessional. Makes you feel so comfortable and so confident about results.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr Hammond has always worked with me to receive correct contacts for my vision problems. I have never felt rushed, and she

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013