Dr. Melissa H. Hammond

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Melissa H. Hammond

My family has been treated by Dr. Hammond since she started practicing. She has never wavered. She is best in all categories that a Doctor can be rated. Thank you Dr. Melissa.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Dr Hammond is the whole package when looking for a doctor. She is very knowledgeable, personable and friendly. She makes herself available whenever you need her and gives you her full attention. I also found the technicians very knowledgeable. Highly recommend Dr. Hammond!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr Hammond is outstanding!! She is very informative, exceptionally helpful, very professional and personable. Very patient focused!!! I will recommend her to all of my friends!! World class Doc!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Hammond and the staff at Center for Sight are very caring and I always feel that they provide the best eye care.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Hammond is a caring and communicative professional. I highly recommend her and Center for Sight.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Hammond at Center For Sight! My eye exams are always very thorough and she takes the time to answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr Hammond is an excellent Dr, she cares about her patients and answers any and all questions. I have recommended several people to her and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Hammond does an excellent job diagnosing, explaining things, and answering questions. The lenses and contacts she prescribes are perfect.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Hammond for over 7 years and I highly recommend her. She is very pleasant and is always attentive to my needs. She takes the time to answer all my questions. Dr. Hammond always remembers me from year to year. Her assistants are friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

DR. Hammond is always a pleasure to see. Such a great personality and so perfessional. Makes you feel so comfortable and so confident about results.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014