Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Smith

Thus far I am very happy with Dr. Smith. He is up-to-date and noticed a serious problem I have of which I was not aware! I had no problem with his personality.....I found him pleasant. His follow-up is very good.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Good surgeon terrible bedside manner. He made me feel stupid for asking questions and couldn't get a straight answer from him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I used to live in Pigeon Forge...I now live in Christiana, much to my regret...Dr Smith was my ortho doc for 14 years while there... He did an arthroscopic surgery on my left knee, he repaired both rotator cuffs, he did carpal tunnel release on my let hand and treated me for several other painful complaints. In my opinion and from my experience he is the VERY BEST ORTHO DOCTOR THERE IS!!! I now need CTR in my right hand and wish I could go to him for this surgery...also his surgeries leave little to none scarring... He's a very talented surgeon. It's true he's not the most friendly person around, but as we got to know each other that too improved. I wasn't looking for a funny doctor...I wanted the BEST doctor. In my opinion HE'S A ROCK STAR!!! And I do wish I could still see him for my problems....

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

He is a sweet and compassionate person, he has his bad days like everyone does. His bedside manner could use a little work. He is very good at what he does if you need surgery he is the one to go to. He is a very good surgeon and skilled in his profession.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

visited this office 5 times for a knee injury and he never did anyting but get me out of work long enough to heal a broken bone. he had blinders on to the inside of the knee and completely ignored information i gave him that suggested muscle and/or ligament tears. i still have this problem but will not see him again. i'd rather just be in pain. also...he acted like it was a crime for me to do any research of my own via the internet. based on my experience, i would say he is completely incompetent.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

I did have to wait 20 minutes but it was worth it. He is the best orthopedic surgeon in the area. I wouldn't go to anyone else. However, be sure your appt is with Dr.Smith and not the PA, Doug he is not near as good.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

Dr. Steven M. Smith's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sevierville, TN