Ratings for Dr. Kenneth B. Godsey

He is a very brilliant Dr who We have complete confidence in !We requested him when our Dr went into charging a fee to see him! He is quiet & shy .. but is very thorough !

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

I got really a bad experience with Dr. Godsey. I was at Dallas Diagnostic Association and had an appointment with Dr. Godsey on 04/13/2016. The whole purpose of my visit was for annual physical test and I told the same to front desk as well as to the Doctor. Also, I told that I need only basic tests that are covered. Unfortunately after the visit, I got a $234+$11.11 bill which was submitted as minor diagnosis claim, instead should be submitted as physical. My insurance does cover 100% for physical. I am really dissappointed with the hospital and the doctor. He is good as a doctor though. Please be careful while visiting him for physical, the reason why I am saying this is because of the time and loss of money I have encountered with the visit.

Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr Godsey is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He is kind, considerate and tries very hard to find a solution to your illness. In the 23 years he has been my doctor I have seldom had to wait longer than 15 minutes for him. He never rushes me , and I would never change doctors. He is very competent and I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr Godsey is, by far, the best diagnostician I have ever seen. I've been going to him for over 25 years and not once but twice he actually saved my life by identifying life threatening situations and treating me immediately. He's quiet and shy but the most brilliant doctor I know. He's a keeper!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

I WOULD NEVER GO, OR RECOMMEND THIS DR TO MY WORST ENEMY. HAD AN APPT, THEN WAS CALLED AT HOME WHERE BOTH MY WIFE, AND I ARE AT WORK, AND THE OFFICE LEAVES A MESSAGE THAT BECAUSE IT TOOK INS. CO SO LONG TO PAY THE 253.00 BILL GODSEY DIDNT WANT TO SEE ME AS A PATIENT? NOW WE HAVE TO CALL 24HRS IN ADVANCE, AND WHY EVEN AFTER HIS OFFICE ADMITTED IT WAS THERE BILLING MISTAKE, THEY STILL WOULD NOT EVEN CHECK WITH THE DR, AND GIVE US A COURTESY PHONE CALL. I WAS TOLD BY TWO DIFF. NURSES I WOULD BE CALLED BACK AFTER THEY SPOKE WITH THE DR. TERRIBLE SERVICE, TERRIBLE BED SIDE MANOR, BAD ATTITUDE!!! IF HE WAS OFFERING FREE MEDICAL I WOULDNT GO. RATHER GO TO EUROPE AND DEAL WITH THERE HORRIBLE MEDICAL PRACTICES. THANKS OBAMA, AND DR. GODSEY

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

He is very kind and compassionate and really tries to serve you well. He is very intelligent and if he does not know the answer to your question he immediately tries to find it for you. He is very quiet and sometimes shy, but I think he is a wonderful doctor. He has been my doctor for about 18 years, and I would not think of changing. I have complete confidence in him

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Dr. Kenneth B. Godsey's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)