Ratings for Dr. Philip A. Pomerantz

Excellent bedside manner. Made my hospital stay unexpectedly comfortable. Amazing Doctor! I was diagnosed with pancreatitis and at a very challenging bump in the road. Dr. Pomerantz was sincere, knowledgeable, patient, and kind. By far the best Dr. I have encountered whilst enduring a grueling week long admission.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Terrible doctor. Rude. My wife was in need of his services and I went with her. He tended to speak more to me than to her, despite her being the patient. He seems patronizing toward women and I didn't appreciate his tone with her at all. Lacks bedside manner. Education and money can't create heart or buy class. Sadly, this guy could use both.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Absolutely fabulous! Extremely knowledgable and friendly. Best doctor I have had to date!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

How anyone can say that this guy is unmerciful and then claim he treats people with respect is beyond me. This guy is unmerciful... and I think he enjoys being nasty to his patients. A person's sense of mental and emotional well-being are just important to their overall health. Sacrificing a person's dignity under the guise of being "helpfully unmerciful" is just plain evil. This guy has a stone for a heart. If you want someone who treats you as a whole, someone who isn't singularily focused and who isn't incapable of recognizing your humanity... stay as far away from this yahoo as possible. I'd rather chew shards of glass than deal with his "unmerciful" kind of "respect." If I thought I could curse him openly on this site, I would. For the purpose of keeping this withing the range of "decent" so my rating can post, I won't. I would otherwise.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

When it come to appointments, he is ON TIME. Doesn't over-schedule. He is unmerciful when it comes to being overweight.But, he's right.An excellent diagnostician, and you an talk to him.A partner of Dr Mohammed Ali. He treats his patients with a great deal of respect.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2006

Dr. Philip A. Pomerantz's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1971)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Reading, PA