Ratings for Dr. Mohammed Ali

I don't know what those other people below are talking about, but he is one of the nicest doctors I have ever had. He is very humble and patient and explained everything to me very thoroughly. He was so kinda and respectful and funny! I highly highly recommend him. The people must have gotten some other doctor, because none of those things describe him! There should be more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

I wish I'd have read this guys ratings before I saw him. I wouldn't have gone to him if I'd have known that he was so terrible. Everything that the three people wrote before me, I say "Ditto" too. Awful doctor. Awful. Awful. Stay away from this guy.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Reading this guys ratings, I can say Ditto to the two submitted before mine. He's horrible. I don't care if he came here from Syria via India. What I care about is that he'll attend to me and take care of me while answering my questions, explaining the course of treatment, and telling me my diagnosis/prognosis UP FRONT. I had to threaten to report the guy before he told me what I was in the hospital for. Then, after I demanded information, every time he came to see me he seemed like he couldn't give a crap about me or my health or my prognosis. Stay away from him like you'd avoid the plague, AIDS, and any other contagious killer disease. He's just bad.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2007

This guy was worse than awful. No bedside manner and no interest in allowing me to ask questions. He was superior in attitude and belittling when I wanted information. He may know medicine but who can tell since he's so busy evading questions and denying information. If you want someone who has bedside manner, don't expect any from him or from any of his partners. They're all worthless in that regard.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

hospitalization: never introduced himself; spent no time discussing my health or concerns or course of treatment until i went to patient rep.; has little to no bedside manner... which caused me to have less faith in him than i surely would have had otherwise. there is no need to dwell on the *american* diet, fat bodies, race, gender, or any other *obvious* precursor to a condition. what's important is knowing what's happening and what will happen over the time a patient spends in his care. fingerpointing and superiority and argumentative behavior is not the way to develop rapport, trust, or confident with patients. if you enjoy brisk manner with poor bedside manner and an overall lack of humanity... i highly recommend him. otherwise... i rate him a double thumbs down... even in an emergency. i am not a piece of meat... not an idiot... and certainly not an experiement and i don't enjoy being treated as such.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2006

From Syria, via India. Not my doctor, but on call when I was admitted. A gentleman, Very nice to me & my wife, explained everything, and didn't rush.If my regular doctor is not available, I see him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2006

Dr. Mohammed Ali's Credentials

• Gandhi Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Newark, DE