Ratings for Dr. John V. Vecchione

Just Love these people who work here in the Budd Lake office... I walked in there so nervous, but when walking out... I felt great do to the help Dr. Vecchione staff has comfort me. I would go back in a heart beat. Love the doctors personality! We need more doctors like him! :o)

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr.Vecchione did a great job removing my daughters 4 wisdom teeth....she was given something to help with the swelling...she said it burned a little but was well worth it.. Her face was not swollen at all & she had minimal pain.. He is very personable & so was the staff...Not to mention his bill was $150.00 less than the previous oral surgeon I went to with the same insurance. I will definitely take my other daughter there for the same procedure... Thanks for the hassle free experience...

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Well, as far as a good doctor, yes, but the billing staff is PATHETIC. Because of their lack of competence, I have been waiting for months for a refund and now I have been waiting for the last month and a half for the doctor to sign the refund check. RIDICULOUS!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Dr Vecchione took a lot of time comforting my son today and made his first experience at a oral surgeons office very comfortable. Many thanks to his nurse too, she was very friendly and kind. I would highly recommend this office to anyone searching for the best care!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Vecchione gave me a thorough examination, more so than I've ever had any dentist, oral surgeon or maxillofacial physician perform. He is smart, and he cares about the patient's wellbeing. I was very impressed and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I had a cyst removed on my tongue and was quite nervous about the surgery. Dr. V did the surgery in 15 min. I only had local anesthesia, ended up with 1 or 2 small stitches, there wasn't any blood or pain afterwards. It didn't even feel like surgery! Amazing…He was extremely gentle and did a wonderful job in the end. I would go back in a heart beat!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

The best. The doctor was great and I found the staff to be very nice. I had no problems whatsoever. Would highly recommend. My work was done 10 months ago and I'm still thinking about how great he was,

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

This doctor is very good. Whoever said his tiny nurse is not friendly knows nothing about her. Every time I go there she is running around multi tasking and always finds time to say hello. Maybe this one time her responsibilities were directed to another patient in need. Dr Vecchione takes the time to listen and answer all my questions, and his tiny nurse is the BEST!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I agree with the person who wrote "The office staff who answers the phone is very unfriendly." The little nurse is also quite unfriendly. She can't wait to get out of the room. I felt like I was a nuisance, interrupting their day, not a patient supporting their livelihood. The doctor was condescending and just a little too proud of himself. When I mentioned how long I waited, his response was ,"Oh it is not as bad as that". Over an hour? That is horrible. Surprise, my time is valuable too and I was not the one being paid.

Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. John V. Vecchione's Credentials

HIP

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just Love these people who work here in the Budd Lake office... I walked in there so nervous, but when walking out... I felt great do to the help Dr. Vecchione ..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Vecchione did a great job removing my daughters 4 wisdom teeth....she was given something to help with the swelling...she said it burned a little but was wel..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Well, as far as a good doctor, yes, but the billing staff is PATHETIC. Because of their lack of competence, I have been waiting for months for a refund and now ..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The staff is condescending bordering on rude. Never saw the doctor on the day of surgery."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Vecchione took a lot of time comforting my son today and made his first experience at a oral surgeons office very comfortable. Many thanks to his nurse too,..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Vecchione gave me a thorough examination, more so than I've ever had any dentist, oral surgeon or maxillofacial physician perform. He is smart, and he care..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a cyst removed on my tongue and was quite nervous about the surgery. Dr. V did the surgery in 15 min. I only had local anesthesia, ended up with 1 or 2 s..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best. The doctor was great and I found the staff to be very nice. I had no problems whatsoever. Would highly recommend. My work was done 10 months ago a..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is very good. Whoever said his tiny nurse is not friendly knows nothing about her. Every time I go there she is running around multi tasking and alw..."

October 30, 2014