Ratings for Dr. John V. Vecchione

Just Love these people who work here in the Budd Lake office... I walked in there so nervous, but when walking out... I felt great do to the help Dr. Vecchione staff has comfort me. I would go back in a heart beat. Love the doctors personality! We need more doctors like him! :o)

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

It is HIGHLY advised that you either be somewhat educated on oral surgery or you actually read/watch the entire news stories when they clearly state that nothing has even been linked. I just think it is a witch hunt and most of those who attend an oral surgeon regularly would be absolutely horrified if you really knew to what standards other places are. Everyone walks around blind until given a reason to all of the sudden jump on a band-wagon.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

This doesnt just happen how about some research is done before we judge what we don't know. I'm sure that the people that so called developed this would be very upset if perhaps they were being told maybe they were IV drug users and this is why this happened. If your heart is healthy, you're unlikely to develop endocarditis. The germs that cause infection tend to stick to and multiply in damaged or surgically implanted heart valves. Those at highest risk of endocarditis are those who have: Artificial heart valves. Germs are more likely to attach to an artificial (prosthetic) heart valve than to a normal heart valve. Congenital heart defects. If you were born with certain types of heart defects, your heart may be more susceptible to infection. A history of endocarditis. An episode of endocarditis damages heart tissue and valves, increasing the risk of a future heart infection. Damaged heart valves. Certain medical conditions — such as rheumatic fever or infection — can damage or scar one or more of your heart valves, making them more prone to endocarditis. History of intravenous (IV) illegal drug use. People who use illegal drugs by injecting them are at a greater risk of endocarditis. The needles used to inject drugs can be contaminated with the bacteria that can cause endocarditis. If you have a known heart defect or heart valve problem, ask your doctor about your risk of developing endocarditis. Even if your heart condition has been repaired or hasn't caused symptoms, you may be at risk.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

In case you missed the news... http://www.dailyrecord.com/story/news/local/morris-county/2016/08/17/15-cases-bacterial-infection-1-death-linked-budd-lake-dentist/88831600/

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I brought my son in to have his wisdom teeth removed. The receptionist demanded I pay in full for my portion of the bill, or I could reschedule for another time, when I was prepared to pay for it. They told me they had already calculated the portion not covered by insurance! They were anything but friendly! One week after his proceedure, I started getting calls from the Dr. office regarding an additional $108 that was not covered by my insurance. They hounded us at our work numbers and left messages on the home phone daily, until they received that additional money. Not a good experience! The best part was when the Dr. spoke with me after the surgery was completed. He told me "He had to feed his family", and that was his excuse for demanding the money on the spot. Wow! Find another Dr.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

The doctor has a great sense of humor. He made me n my son less nervous anout my sons 4 wisdom teeth being removed. Let us know he was available for questions that day afyer the procedure. Would use him again for my other son if necessary

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr.Vecchione did a great job removing my daughters 4 wisdom teeth....she was given something to help with the swelling...she said it burned a little but was well worth it.. Her face was not swollen at all & she had minimal pain.. He is very personable & so was the staff...Not to mention his bill was $150.00 less than the previous oral surgeon I went to with the same insurance. I will definitely take my other daughter there for the same procedure... Thanks for the hassle free experience...

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Well, as far as a good doctor, yes, but the billing staff is PATHETIC. Because of their lack of competence, I have been waiting for months for a refund and now I have been waiting for the last month and a half for the doctor to sign the refund check. RIDICULOUS!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

The staff is condescending bordering on rude. Never saw the doctor on the day of surgery.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Dr Vecchione took a lot of time comforting my son today and made his first experience at a oral surgeons office very comfortable. Many thanks to his nurse too, she was very friendly and kind. I would highly recommend this office to anyone searching for the best care!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. John V. Vecchione's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Italian