Dr. Richard L. Sheppard

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Sheppard

For the person that said Dr Sheppard ridicules people, I would never believe that. I've never seen him when he didn't show respect to the clients, family of clients, and staff. He's a true stand up guy. As I have gone to Dr Sheppard since he opened his doors I know that he does a great job. He kept me walking when, due to injury, there were days where that was a task. I now go for maintenance. I think the people reading the reviews here need to be wary of less flattering reviews. It's obvious that THOSE are the people that really aren't his clients! Shame on you for trying to diminish the wonderful talents of this man.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr.Sheppard has helped our whole family with different injuries, love his natural techniques .......he is not just twisting and cracking the body! Dr. Sheppard is very educated in the whole wellness of life. We thank you!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Headaches gone! That is all I wanted. He got rid of my headaches. No more drugs for me!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Great , Dr Sheppard has healed a lot of aches and pain out of my body. He did what no other type of doctor could do. Thank you Dr. Sheppard

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. Sheppard is a very knowledgale, intelligent,patient,friendly,understanding and caring Doctor. He knows his work to a "T"......Makes you feel like a million bucks , after you leave his office.. His adjustments are wonderful. ...Do you need a Docter to relieve you of the pain that you have had for most of your life?....run , dont walk to his office!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

My entire family sees Dr. Sheppard. He is very knowledgeable, has a great staff, and his office is very flexible.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr. Sheppard is amazing. The best chiropractor ever. Look at his reviews, more than anyone. He is from Chicago and is first class all the way. My kids love him too!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I have been to 6 other chiros..this man is the BEST!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr. Sheppard is a great chiropractor. He also adjusts my children, and they are 4 and 7. They absolutely love going to see him! I had went to other chiropractors before visiting him and had no success with my back pain. I am now living a fulfilling life without pain because of his office.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr. Sheppard is amazing. I'd never been to a chiropractic before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I'm so glad I gave it a shot. Very friendly and patient. The atmosphere is very pleasant and open, so it doesn't feel all cold and stiff in the office. His staff is great too. I will be continuing to go, even after my insurance allowance has been reached, because it's already made such a difference. I highly recommend him!

Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Richard L. Sheppard's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1997)