Ratings for Dr. Rekha Shah

I will recomend this md at ayn time to my loved one.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Did not like her bedside manner quick to rush have a Biopsy done on me to a family genetics of allergy to general anaesthesia,if had this biopsy dne a surgeon to cut your arm muscle about 2 inches, with only 3 hospitals in the USA who do this I could return for further consultation. The doctor jumped to colonoscopy which I did not want until any and all test were done then, if this was a last resort ok. I know my family history. I explained this to the doctor I was dismissed as if she knew best insisitng I must have the biopsy and my family informatio was not of interest to her. Also the waiting room had four or five kids running wild – this is a doctors office not preschool I was not impressed and canceled my reappointment with her and found better doctor education from the east Michigan he has been only two or three doctors I’ve seen in the 10 years I’ve been hear that were good, DR. F is located at 3921 East Baseline Road Suite 001 Gilbert, AZ 85234, phone 480-306-6405 -

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

Dr. Rekha Shah's Credentials

• Hindi

• Seth G S Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1975)

Healthnet