Ratings for Dr. Kamran S. Jafri

I was very unhappy with my neck lift. When he did the original surgery he left too much skin hanging. When he revised the surgery (at his own suggestion) he took out too much fat and left me with pleats in my neck along with a strange bubble of skin. I had to have revision surgery and fat transplant to correct the problems

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

I am 45 and did not like how my face was getting droopy and jowls were sagging. Met with several surgeons in Manhattan, found Dr. Jafri to be very straight forward and honest. He took a lot of time go over my anatomy and what to expect. I liked that he told me what was possible and what wasn't possible. Got to speak with couple of his past patients and they were thrilled with him so I had him do my mini lift in May 2012. Didn't feel a thing except when he pulled my muscles, didn't hurt just felt really tight. I had some bruising by my ears and swelling wasn't too bad but I would definitely recommend a week to lay low and let yourself heal. They told me to go for short walks right away and not lift anything heavy (which was fine by me!) Loved that Dr. Jafri or his nurse Tracy called me everyday after to check on me - wasn't expecting that. I am so very happy with how I look and am glad to have met Dr. Jafri.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

I am a health care professional and have been going to Dr. Jafri to get Botox done for 6 years. Working in healthcare, I know which doctors are good and who you can trust and he is definitely one of them! He consistently delivers excellent results and I recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr Jafrie preformed my face lift. He was very informative about everything that I would experience along the way. He made me feel safe and comfortable. He was there every step of the way for me. He also fixed my deviated septum a few days after my face lift. I would highly recommend him. He did an excellent job and I am so happy I found him. I asked him to preform my breast lift but he had to recommend me to another doctor because that was not his specialty. Love you Dr. Jafrie

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Dr. Jafri is more than an excellent surgeon, he is the doctor who makes you feel beautiful, confident and young. I always wanted Angelina Jolie's lips. Dr. Jafri made that happen. I got lip fillers and I am more than happy with results. My lips are so sexy and they look 100 % NATURAL !!!! I would highly recommend Dr. Jafri, his hands are definitely made out of gold. Not to mention his great personalty with a sense of humor what is just the cherry on the top.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. Jafri is a very special kind of doctor and remarkable surgeon. He cares very much for the well being of his patient. He will not offer you a treatment or procedure that he truly believes will not benefit you. I've been a patient of his for 16 months and can tell you that he is very professional, respectful, attentive and very knowledgable in his field of cosmetics. I suffered nerve damage to my face that left me with an asymetrical appearance. Dr. Jafri is injecting my own fat into my face to replace the volume lost. He is rebuilding my face back to its normal appearance. It is time consuming for Dr. Jafri to slowly rebuild what was lost to me but that should tell you of the man and doctor that he is......very kindhearted and totally confident in his ability to help me. Nurse Tracy is an asset to Dr. Jafri...an angel in disguise. He truly is the best doctor and wonderful human being I could have found to help me. And he has done so remarkably.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

I had had a previous necklift, and not satisfied with the results. Although my doctor offered to redo the surgery, I found the cost very high and I was nervous about going through the entire operation again. Dr. Jafri offered to do a simpler procedure, at a lower price, both of which appealed to me. The results were perfect. I am so happy now with my more natural, youthful-looking neck.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

i had an amazing experience with dr jafri and his nurse tracy they were warm , caring , knowledgeable, welcoming , and i felt like i was their only concern and priority and had no pain and a extremly short recovery with not one issue ... dr jafri and tracy were reachable at any hour of any day and not once did i feel like i couldnt reach out if i wanted to .. dr jafri even gave me his personal cell number ... i have read some of these other reviews and i think this person is mean and hostial and they themselves are unprofessional and not happy in their own life for them to say such things about someone so nice as dr jafri is ... from my experiance with this dr i couldnt for one second imagin him ever being any of the things this person has said about him .. and balding ???? not even close nonsence really ....

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

Dr. Jafri did an awful job on my surgeries. He has physically altered my appearance for the worse and did a very poor job. He did not even follow up with phone calls to ensure that I was ok and try to insinuate that I had skin problems. My second surgery was for the removal of my double chin. I had to return to him after the procedure for additional liposuction because he disfigured my jaw line and changed my appearance. it was puffy and still full of fat after the surgery. I looked worse than before the surgery. The first surgery I had was also questionable, as I developed an infection after my neck lift. At that time I gave the benefit of the doubt and returned to him thinking it was part of the process. I have since come to doubt Dr. Jafri's and question his personal and professional abilities and integrity. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone, as I have lost trust and I am worse now than before.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

Excellent surgeon. Explains all details before procedure. Makes a patient feel very comfortable

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

Dr. Kamran S. Jafri's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)