Ratings for Dr. Sara H. Murphy

I've been with Dr. Murphy for 20 years. She has delivered my four children and my labor and deliveries were successful with no complications. She has a calm, assuring manner and is extremely knowledgeable. I am extremely disappointed that she is moving from Indiana. I wish her luck but am sad. :(

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I moved away from area and plan to commute to get her back. She delivered my 3 children and was very attentive with follow up on issues since. She called with test results instead of having nurse/staff call. (The OBGYNs I've seen since move don't come close to her care).

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

I agree with one of the ratings. She is rude and arrogant. She's friendly at first and then this "look" comes over her face as if she's thinking "how dare you question me!!" I'll be switching soon!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

She is truly the best Doctor. I have been going to her for 10 years.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

She was rude, arrogant, and closed minded. I have never in my 54 years been to a ruder, more ignorant doctoc. Run!!!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Murphy's for twenty years. Dr. Murphy is an excellent doctor who continues to research and offer new therapies and answers for women's health.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009

I think Sara is an excellent doctor. She knows her stuff!! She has a genuin concern for her patients.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

I've known Sara since high school (over 35 years) and as a patient for over 20. She always seems very attentive to my needs, and I have some specific issues that have required attention. She has even followed up with me on important test results on her own time on the weekends in order to put my mind at ease.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

I have been a patient of Sara's for about 25 years even though I have an hours drive for my appointment. I am never rushed in and out, and always have my questions answered thoroughly. She has performed several surgeries and her follow up care is excellent.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

Fabulous doctor. She delivered 3 of my children and made my pregnancy and delivery wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Dr. Sara H. Murphy's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)