Ratings for Dr. Samantha Sattler

I have been seeing Dr Sattler since she came to SSM Kisker Rd. I have had nothing but great service from her. She is down to earth and composed in my opinion. I will continue to see her for my heath needs.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

My only interaction with Dr. Sattler was calling our doctor's after hours line. She was rude, dismissive and extremely condescending. My newborn...newborn...had spent the previous evening in the ER being treated for an infection and Dr. Sattler had not even glanced at her file before returning my call. I needed help for a baby that was in pain and what I got was a ton of rude questions and disbelief with every answer I gave...such as, "How does a newborn even get a UTI? That's not a fever... a fever is so and so. You're wrong about the prescription...it is very common and every pharmacy carries it!!" No, they don't. It's 9pm, I'm trying to help my child and I simply need a different antibiotic that pharmacies actually keep in stock please. Dr. Sattler was unhelpful and rude. I'm thankful she isn't our family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Dr. Sattler is rushed, unapproachable and not family doctor quality. Don't waste your time sitting in her lobby only to leave without any treatment!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

I find Dr. Sattler's staff to be wonderful, & she run's as "on time" as any other dr. She is caring, she listens, I've never felt rushed by her..ever & I've been seeing her since she arrived at this office. However sometimes she seems baffled I think she is knowledgable but doesn't always convey an air of confidence. But, with that being said, my medical treatments have always been dead on & helpful! She's very personable once you've established a relationship with her. Maybe she's a bit shy at first... :o)

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

In my opinion Dr. Sattler is an excellent Dr. She listens and really seems to care for her patients. Every time I've gone for a specific problem, she's been able to help me with it. She's not intimidating as many Drs. can be.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Wow, all I can say is wow, she is way behind and rushes you out, without so much as an actual check up.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011