Ratings for Dr. Konstantine Trichas

The office is beautiful and the doctor and staff are great!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I once visited Dr Konstantine Trichas for a check-up after a root canal treatment. I travel a lot for work so had not had my usual six-monthly check-up for a little while. He said I needed 11 fillings. I then visited another dentist who said I needed four. I don't understand how there could be such a variance, other than to rinse as much money out of me as possible.

Submitted August 29, 2017

I found the staff to be quite accommodating and Dr Trichas was very detailed in explaining my condition and the required treatment to obtain the optimal results. I am confident I have chosen the right doctor

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

saw this guy today and simply had the best experience in my life staff and doctor simply the best

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I saw Dr. Trichas today about a tooth that has been bothering me. In under an hour he had taken care of my problem. I am feeling much better now and will be returning next week for a cleaning. Great visit!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr Trichas is very knowledgeable in cosmetic dentistry and explains the procedures in detail. Every step of the way in my reconstruction I was aware of what was next and what to expect. My reconstruction was amazing and the process was completed in a timely manor. The staff complements him in every way. I tell all of my friends to see Dr Trichas for their dental needs.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I just visited this office for the first time. Whatt a great experience!

Submitted November 18, 2016

Simply the best dentist in Montclair. I needed emergency work and "Dr. T" got me right in the same day that I called. Did an amazing job and his rates were much lower than I expected. I've gone back since and taken my wife and kids. He's great and he really cares about his patients. His rates are in line with the area and better than my previous dentist and the care and quality of service is second to none. He also usually runs on time. Once I had to wait 30 minutes but usually I'm in within 10 minutes of my scheduled appointment and I've even gotten in early. Great dentist, you can't go wrong.

Submitted November 14, 2016

Simply the Best ! I have been a patient for over 17 years. I have referred countless families to his practice. Take a look at the website and look at the world class facility. 5 stars !!!!!

Submitted November 13, 2016

I wish I saw his ratings too! Simply awful care and "chair side manner"

Submitted November 3, 2016