Ratings for Dr. Bruce L. Taylor

I was given antibiotics that make me sick. Three different antibiotics that never help and last one gave me joint pain and long term tendon issue. Does not know what he is doing. Can be rude and assuming.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Taylor is an excellent Dr. We have been going to him for 7 years, and have only had the best medical care. The office staff, nurses, and other Drs are just as caring, thorough, and knowledgable as Dr. Taylor. In those 7 years, we have not had any problems, difficulties, or complaints. The wait to see Dr. Taylor is never very long, and the time you spend with him is great. Probably the most time we have ever had with a Dr. He takes his time talking to us, and truly listening to us describe what is going on. He is very good with kids too, and listens to what they have to say as well.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Have used Dr. Taylor for over seven years. I moved 3 years ago and now travel 45 miles each way to see him. Well worth the trip.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

An exceptional Family Doctor! And his assistant is always top notch! I've used Doctor Taylor for about nine years now and wouldn't use anyone else -Ron

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Was able to find a diagnosis for a very bad condition I was suffering from. Listened to my problem asked a lot of questions and found the problem in a matter of minutes. Very friendly and very help, always gives the feeling that he cares for each patient. Though expensive, well worth it.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2006

Dr. Bruce L. Taylor's Credentials

• Mississippi Medical College (Grad. 1998)