Ratings for Dr. Raymond M. Brewer

Best doctor I have ever had, helpful, answers all questions, never feel rushed, t feel better leaving there even before taking any meds

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

The best doctor out there! Wonderful bedside manner. Dr Brewer will do anything in his power to help you and he is a wonderful listener. He takes time to listen to you and he will do whatever it takes to make you better.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Dr. Brewer is so helpful and he really cares about his patients. Office staff could learn to smile every once in a while. Dr. Brewer is a wonderful, concerned, intelligent doctor!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

I have seen this doctor since he started at this practice and would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Overall, come prepare to wait a while. They have so many patients. But I can understand why... Dr. Brewer is great! My whole family sees him. He never rushes you through your visit and takes time to talk. Even when my grandfather was gravely ill, he was very honest with us. He's just a great doctor! I recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

I switched to Dr. Brewer because he actually listens to me. He is very thorough and has a good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Dr. Brewer is great. He makes sure you are comfortable telling him about your illness/need. He spends enough time and you never feel rushed. I avoid going to the doctor, but I am always glad when I see Dr. Brewer. A++ Office is older, but care is very good.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

I've seen Dr. Brewere for almost 20 years now. My entire family saw him when they still lived in the area. While the wait may be longer than other places, he doesn't rush you in and out. He takes the time to talk to you and see what is really going on. Other places I went (when I moved away for a few years) made me feel as so I was on an assembly line, in and out quick. Dr. Brewer is very comprehensive in his care of his patients. I'd rather wait for this then be shoved out a door.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

He has been an excellent family physician for our entire family for 20 plus years.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Poort customer service. Waiting times average over 2+ hours everytime. This is even before you get to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2007

Dr. Raymond M. Brewer's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Kaiser-Permanente